Thursday, August 28, 2008

29.08.08

hi.my first time blogging.am dying at my grandfathers home. today was ACES day and teachers day celebrations. i couldnt be bothered to go,anyway. sigh. today is the most uneventful day of my life. i am supposed to do 4 hours of studying as per my dad. well,dad, NO. i dont feel like it. at all. thats the eventful and extremely entertaining story about my life. should have gone to school. no. why did i even think of that? i hate ACES day. do you know what ACES day stands for? ABOMINATION of CIVILISED ESTABLISHED SOCIETY. why, why? which fool invented it,anyway? yeah, i know, its supposed to make us all exercise but we do that all the time during ET and PE in school, right? okay, so i havent been doing so cos of my leg injury for the last 6 months. but i try to lose weight. YES. am out of TAF club. and HARI to THE WORLD: its not because of my leg problem. its because i actually went and lost weight. okay, i better make things clear. i am not going to post regularly. i can,because of the lethal combination of overbearing dad and the nearing of final years, only blog, at most once a week. cant wait for thursday. can go to WenLiang house to do lit. hint: lit is not the reason for my excitement. anyway, i am so bored right now.wish someone would sms me sbout something. so please, if you know my number and am my friend and have my number,sms me. andf please, i beg you, do not be a joker or jackass and sms me if you come across this post,like, a week from nw. thank you world for your kind attention. you may now go back to your lives.kay,sorry. i know that sounded very egoistical. sorry. sigh. i just realised,yet again, to my seemingly endless dismay, that my life sucks. so please, can someone offer me a life with a giant mansion in Hawaii and a hot chick( not the bird chick)? joking.

No comments: