Friday, August 29, 2008

30.08.08

hi.damnit.i know that i said that i can only post once a week, but chances are anew. yes. my dads out doing overnight at his workplace and my mum is going for her teachers day lunch,so am at grandads home. oh well, at least i get to blog... my brother has been bribed wth my handphone and mp3 so he would like, piss off. anyway... i have a funny feeling todays gonna suck. maybe not. in fact, i just think that i can pull through... soon, will go to the keboard lesson that i am taking. its in serangoon road, which is goddamn far away from woodlands. the lessons at 2. thank god that my grandparents are dropping me off. that way, i only have to leave at 12. that gives me about 10 minutes or so to blog.beter make use of it. i am a frstatingly slow typer.. my saturdays seriously suck. can you imagine spending a saturday at serangoon road? it really,really sucks. how annoying. ive gotta study for 2 hours to top it all of, as per my dads wishes yet again. well,no.again. i do not feel like it.at all. i am so godamn pissed. talked to aishwarya and william about getting the lit group for choral reading during MT on thursday. aishwarya and william excelled in aiding in identifying my mistake. i gotta admit, what they said was right. they said that i had done too much of the work and,Wen Liang aside, i had therfore suceded in alienating the rest of the group.well, i do not like alienating pple. sigh. guess i carried myself like a total jerk in front of all of them. Da Jian says that my group only asked me to join them becase thay wanted to use my literature skills. well, its not like i have such great literary skills anyway. you know what, i think i will post my poem here once i can find the soft copy... i really feel bad about being an idiot in the group. i just want everyone to, you know, ace the whole thing. Aishwarya and William said that i should have let them each choose a poem from the net,instead of me writing the whole thing.they say that would have increasedinvolvement.but i just want the group and myself to ace or dowell in this. i know it sounds self-centered,but is it wrong? and i also want the whole group to just go home and read the whole poem and make sense of it. i know that the poem might sound boring but i did put inmy all and would making such a small effort as reading the thing really make them that much more exhausted?yeah,sure,its 4 pages longbut i wrote it with my true feelings so as it progresses maybe it would become more interesting. okay,anyway, i better give WenLiang some credit... he wrte the last 5 lines of the 139 line long poem. and he did a reflection of the poem. thanks,Wen. oh yeah, Aishwarya and William(a and w) also said by doing everything, i have made the 5 of the 7 strong group feel helpless. i dont want to make anyone feel helpless. the one who should feel helpless is me! where is Ms.Jodee Yap when you need her? she used to be a sort of Aunt Agony for the majority of 2e2 who bothered writing her journbal entries. No offense,Ms.Yap. you know about the aunt part... haha. well, i guess that is the end of my pathetic miserable lamentatipons.oh wel, goodbye.

1 comment:

Jodee Yap said...

hey hari, im just an email away okay? jodee.yap@gmail.com

really. i check it everyday and i will reply=)