Wednesday, October 29, 2008

30.10.08

hi. like, long time no blog?? its 7.50 now. at ten, i will ave to be in keyboard class at Serangoon so am not gonna blog really long stories. its been a real long time since i last blogged and a lot has happened since then . will try to cover all of it. okay, firstly, i got into 3e1. yeah, Bio,Lit and History. its my first choice so, no regrets. and Wen Liang is following me in. Too bad Justin Ho is not. that is sad. he is going where half of the people from 2e2 are going. to 3e5. Oh well, can still see him. still have not seen Daiki and Ganeish. Sad case, that one. gotta meet up with them. oh, and i got into this public speaking competition. Managed to clear the eliminations and make it to the top 10 but couldnt make it to top 3. returned with consolation. Oh, well, its an experience, I guess. and I managed to make it to top 10 among 320 students so no regrets in that sense. okay, then, what else is there? oh yeah. the keyboard examinations. i am thourougly unprepared. okay. lets just say i dont even like keyboard. especially theory. i hate theory. and guess what? I am sitting for te bloody exams on Saturday.

okay, let me talk about the swimming yesterday. yeah, i went swimming yesterday evening. i went with my dad and younger brother. went to the new woodlands swimming which, thankfully, is much cleaner. I received the usual bout of scolding from my dad. let me tell you. after we had changed, my brother, who is in pri4, wanted to see how the baby pool was ( it was renovated). to go in, you have to be less than 1.2 metres in height. i said it and as an immediate reply, my father scornfully replied, ' Dont start your rulebook nonsense now. If the lifegaurd says he needs to come out, then he will come out. so, we walked to the medium pool. there, the water was kind of warm. when my father asked whether we wanted to go to the adult pool to swim, I highlighted the fact that my younger brother might not be able to swim properly because it had been more than a year since we last went swimming and he never could swim well. my dad cut me halfway and immediately retorted, saying that my brother had a mouth and if I was unsure, I just had to admit. Obviously, this was said scornfully too. when we went to the adult pool, we started to swim. oh, well, it was fine lah. but because of all the scornful replies I got, it ended up with me angry and the whole experience feeling like shit. but i like swimming. my foot problem doesnt affect me when i swim. i get to have exercise ( which i need badly) without the burning pain. it doesnt hurt, so its good. Simple . Gotta go for class now. when I come back, i' ll blog more. So, for the next 2-4 hours, Goodbye.

No comments: