Sunday, November 23, 2008

24.11.08

hello. my crap bro is beide me now. K. I need to start work on that creative writing project. like,today. was just thinking about starting to write poems in my blog again. Should I ??? Coments are much appreciated on this matter. Okay, firstly, I better answer all the comments I have received in the 2nd previous blog. Yes, I know only 3 people commented but stil...

Izyan: erm, what makes you think that Chinchillas are scary? Ithink you got confused with tarantula. They are both ending with la. that is why. completely explainable.... :)

Jana: Hi.. I am fine. How are you? Hope you are having funn now... You should be, I guess. And good luck with your results:)

Sarita: Hey.. what makes you think that chinchillas are scary???

Okay, Will post poems at night. Got any ideas on what else i can write?? Will try to write erotica but in another blog...;) ( JOKING )
will post again in the evening. I should get to work..With CAP

1 comment:

lilmisseccentric said...

omg! EROTICA? ur out of your head? THANK GOODNESS UR JOKING!!
btw the CAP Thingy..its hard to find ONE main bloody topic.